- Acupuncture Chinese & Japanese (60 min): € 65,-
- Acupuncture child (up to 12 years): €50,-
- Herbal consultation excl. herbal prescriptions (40 min): € 55,-
Initial consultation incl. treatment (90 min) an additional €20,- is charged.
- You pay your invoice by ATM or cash. Your invoice will be mailed to you on the same day. This digital invoice can be sent on to your health insurance.
- If you prefer to receive a printed invoice, this is of course also possible.
Preparing your first visit at Su-Zi Acupuncture
If it is your first time, I recommend you fill out the new patient intake form. Please send me the form by email, preferably a few days before your treatment. If this isn’t possible please bring it with you on the day of your first visit. We will discuss it together along with any symptoms that may accompany your condition.
- Please wear loose fitting and comfortable clothing that will allow access to your arms and legs below the elbows and knees.
- It is always a good idea to eat a little something before coming in.
- Please take care when planning sports or extensive physical exercise right after treatment so as to enable your body to recover from a session.
For cancellations please contact Su-Zi Acupuncture at least 24 hours in advance, free of charge. Cancellations within 24 hours or absence at the appointed time, a fee of €38,- will be charged. Many health insurance companies offer a compensation for our treatments. Please contact your own health insurer for the rates or check the website Nederlandse Vereniging voor Acupunctuur: www.acupunctuur.