Compensation and rates
- Acupuncture Chinese & Japanese (60 min): € 55,-
- Herbal consultation excl. herbal prescriptions (60 min): € 40,-
- Combined treatment of Acupuncture and Massage (90 min): € 75,-
Children (up to 12 years old)
- Consultation max. 40 minutes: € 35,-
Initial consultation incl. treatment (90 min) an additional €20,- is charged.
Preparing your first visit at Su-Zi Acupuncture
If it is your first time, I recommend you to fill out the new patient intake form (see below). Please send me the form by email, preferably a few days before your treatment. If this isn’t possible please bring it with you on the day of your first visit. We will discuss it together along with any symptoms that may accompany your condition.
- Please wear loose fitting and comfortable clothing that will allow access to your arms and legs below the elbows and knees.
- It is always a good idea to eat a little something before coming in.
- Please take care when planning sports or extensive physical exercise right after treatment so as to enable your body to recover from a session.
For cancellations please contact Su-Zi Acupuncture at least 24 in advance, otherwise the full price of the consultation will be charged. Many health insurance companies offer a compensation for our treatments. Please contact your own health insurer for the rates or check the website Nederlandse Vereniging voor Acupunctuur: www.acupunctuur.